Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Restore Access Openings - Cleanly and Quickly!

You asked for more handy chair-side tips so I'm giving you one of my favorites.  I was going to make my millions and somehow patent this technique, but I decided to be unselfish and share this with everyone. :)

This may seem very simple and silly but it streamlines the process and helps save time.  This picture shows red wax formed into the shape of a cone and placed securely onto the end of a PFI. The material is in the perfect shape to fill an access opening of an implant or as a temporary restoration for a root canal treated tooth, sedative filling, or palliative treatment. You can use any material that is appropriate for your situation such as a composite material like Systemp or a temporary filling material like Cavit. 

11 comments:

  1. I have used this method frequently, it works great ESP with cavit, then I hand that wet qtip to my doc, efficiency.....I need a diva bag ASAP please

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes this is good thing really impressed with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for great information you write it very clean. I am very lucky to get this tips from you.

    Trusted Top Dental Implant Dentist Manchester CT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tip, I've been looking for a great way cleaning access opening and I'm glad I read this. I will surely try this and teach it in my class.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well this information is unique and helpful for lots of people.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The great post on your blog, it really gives me an insight on this topic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for all of the suggestions that you offer. I don't have any insurance right now, and I can't afford to take my kids to see a emergency dentist charlotte office. Your tips are incredibly helpful to hold my kids over until we can afford to see a dentist!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Getting ready for my visit to my dentist in minneapolis, it will be nice to finally get a good cleaning on my teeth.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The more I study the occupation of dental assisting I feel more and more like I have found my calling in life. I love the way people's teeth work, I love the smell of dental floss. I just love the idea of being a dental assistant.
    http://www.newmexicodentalassisting.com/Why-Choose-NMIDA/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, we love your feedback!